Autel AL519 AutoLink Enhanced OBD ll Scanner
The Autel AL519 AutoLink Enhanced OBD ll Scanner is another automotive diagnostic tool available on the market in 2017. It will carry out the entire car diagnosis in an accurate manner. Being versatile in composition, the scan tool supports multiple functions including ten diagnostic modes.
Encompassing all the necessary and high-end features that a traditional scan tool offers, the Autel AL519 AutoLink Enhanced OBD ll Scanner is one of the best choices if one is planning to invest in the same. Moreover, the Autel AL519 AutoLink Enhanced OBD ll Scanner is quite compatible with all 1996 and newer car models (both OBDII and CAN) along with domestic, European as well as Asian car variants.
Here we are going to look at the features and design it has to offer.
Brief Review of Autel AL519 AutoLink Enhanced Reader:
The AUTEL scan tool is one of the most affordable scan tools in the market and wouldn’t burn the holes in buyer’s pocket! One can avail special offers and discounts on shipping on many online shopping platforms and get the product at an economical price. Thus, the Autel AL519 AutoLink Enhanced OBD ll Scanner is definitely on the affordable lists.
- Brand: Autel
- Model: AL519
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 70.9 x 31.5 x 102.4 inches
- Batteries: Lithium batteries required.
- Voltage: 12 volts
Features and benefits
- The AUTEL scan tool supports 10 modes of OBDII test. This would facilitate a holistic diagnosis of engine issues.
- A color TFT display as well as a built-in Speaker has also been incorporated into the car diagnostic tool that would facilitate quick scanning. This would also provide both visual as well as audible information regarding the issues.
- The AUTEL scan tool is quite versatile and reads generic, manufacturer specific as well as pending codes.
- The tool not only reads and records data but also plays back live sensor data.
- The tool comes with handy upholstery that includes carrying-case, USB cable, OBDII cable, user’s manual and even a CD which would help users set up the product.
- With one click of a button, the I/M readiness keys displays Emission Readiness of the vehicle. The keys have developed using a patented high-end technology.
- The tool turns off the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and provides trouble shooting tips and remedies to the surfaced vehicle issues.
Pros and cons
Other counterparts offering more features
Quick service delivery
Durable and Reliable
Extremely efficient and good compatibility
Reviews Found Online
Before investing in a product as such, going through user and expert reviews on the internet and online shopping portals would help get rid of any apprehensions that one may encounter. On searching customer reviews on online shopping portals like Amazon.com, most of them were found to be positive.
● A total of 622 users have given reviews related to the scan tool on Amazon.com. On an average, users on the online shopping platform have given the audio system 4.5 out 5 stars.
● Most of the customer reviews reflected the positive aspects of the AUTEL AL519 AutoLink Enhanced OBD ll Scanner which included user-friendliness, ease of usage, and value for money etc. The tool comes with complimentary upholstery which makes it even better! However, among these positive aspects one or two users claimed that they couldn’t register their scan tool and hence couldn’t avail any software updates.
● But most of the customers were quite satisfied with the AUTEL scan tool and thus, have even recommended it to their friends.
● On an average, users on Amazon.com have given the AUTEL code reader 4.5 stars out of 5.
Overall, the AUTEL AL519 AutoLink Enhanced OBD ll Scanner is highly recommended to all.
Who is it for
- If technicians and users are looking for a mid-range scanner that offers all the features that an expensive scan tool also offers, then Autel AL519 AutoLink Enhanced OBD ll Scanner is an ideal choice.
- Potential buyers who own 1996 and newer car models that include both OBDII and CAN) can invest in the AUTEL scan tool. Moreover, owners of domestic, European as well as Asian car variants could also avail its services.
Quick Buyers Guide
If potential buyers of a scan tool are looking forward to investing in the same, they must primarily consider the features and specifications. Below-mentioned are some the benefits and features that Autel AL519 AutoLink Enhanced OBD ll Scanner offers.
● Compact design- The scan tool is quite compact in design and doesn’t use up too much space in the vehicle.
● Easy to use- Encompassing a user-friendly interface, the scan tool can be used by professional technicians and DIY users. The tool is not at all tricky to use and connects to vehicles without any issues.
● Efficient- The Autel AL519 AutoLink Enhanced OBD ll Scanner is extremely efficient and relays generic, manufacturer as well as pending codes accurately. The one-click I/M readiness keys relays diagnostic information without any delay.
● Cost Effective- One of the most salient features is its cost effectiveness. The AUTEL scan tool does a decent job for the price it is offered for.
● Compatibility and Versatility- Be it 2013 Hyundai Genesis or a 05 Subaru STI, the Autel AL519 AutoLink Enhanced OBD ll Scanner is a compatible product that can be used with a majority of cars.
For an in-depth On Board Diagnostic Scanners Buying Guide, visit this guide !
If potential buyers are looking forward to experimenting with products other than AUTEL scan tool, they can go through the alternative choices of scan tools mentioned below and thus make an informed decision.
The first on the list is FOXWELL NT204 OBD2 Code Reader Car Engine Fault Code Reader. The scan tool is one of the best in the market and even has a customer rating of 5 stars on Amazon.com. It not only reads generic but also manufacturer specific and pending codes. Apart from being highly compatible with 1996 and newer vehicles the FOXWELL scan tool can also be used with domestic as well as imported cars.
The next on the list is ANCEL AD310 OBD II Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool. The code reader is a popular choice for amateurs. One of the salient features of the product is that it supports numerous languages including English, Portuguese, German, French, Finnish, and Spanish etc to mention a few.
The last one on alternative choice list is OBD2 Scanner, Udiag CR200 OBD II Code Reader Universal Automotive Vehicle Diagnostic Tool. The code reader can be used by not just professional technicians but also amateurs. It is quite compact in design and doesn’t take up much space. Supporting a vast multitude of languages as well as protocols, the UDIAG scan tool is another ideal choice.
11 x 8.7 x 1.6 inches
8.9 x 6.9 x 1.4 inches
3.1 x 2 x 0.8 inches
The Autel AL519 Scanner is one of the most cost effective and efficient scan tools offered in the market. Moreover, the AUTEL scan tool fairs a better score that its expensive counterparts thus making it an ideal investment. In the case of any product issues, the around-the-clock customer care services offered by the company shall solve the same or speedily provide remedies for the same. If looking forward to investing in the scan tool, one should do so without any apprehensions.