Autel is one of the renowned manufacturers and suppliers of Diagnostic Tools in the current market.
The products manufactured by Autel satisfies the international quality and standards like RoHs, CE, and FCC. As of today, cars, trucks, SUV’s with the help of a computer can track the defect which can now be diagnosed easily. It determines what part performs what function, the work of each component, and can also check whether a component is malfunctioned or not. There was a time when these OBD2 Scanners were available at high cost, but as of now they are available at the cheapest rate and can probably communicate with the vehicle and tell the defects caused in them.
Here we are going to look at the features and design it has to offer.
Brief Review of Actron CP9125 PocketScan Code Reader:
DS708 Scanner Tool has a total of 10 test modes with an unparalleled support of OBD2 functionalities which include supporting 5 different OBD2 protocols. The Wi-Fi capabilities provides customers with easy access to the workshops and this Diagnostic tool comes with touch screen facilities which are very easy to operate.
This product records and playbacks the live data to point out the troubles that occurred with the sensors. It also has the capability to print the recorded data using Wi-Fi printing method. The screen is of size 800 x 480 pixels which provide better display of graphs, test data, and web pages, etc.
- Product name: Actron CP9125 PocketScan Code Reader
- Weight of the product: 2.5 pounds
- The dimensions of the product: 10.3 X 6.3 X 2.3 inches
- Colour of the product: Orange
Features and benefits
- It reads all troubles and is able to diagnose them at the same time and thus reducing the time taken to fix the issue.
- It is also compatible with all models manufactured after 1996 and will work on a few models prior to that year if they have the same components.
- It even displays the emission and even MIL status for easy readouts.
- The device is also able to indicate the number of DTC’s pulled from the component of the vehicle.
- It also has a single 16-pin connector for a simple and easy connection and also includes programming for almost 5000 codes.
Pros and cons
|Easy to read display which shows all information||Cheap build quality might not justify the price|
|Works on all cars made after 1996||There may be a few manufacturing defects.|
|Passes all emissions tests to ensure a safe diagnosis||Some codes may not work on a few models.|
|Has software for over 5000 codes||Some functions are not what people expect from such a device|
|Includes a 16-pin connector for easy setup|
Reviews Found Online
There have been many reviews especially on amazon.com where there have been exactly 790 reviews in total where almost 71% have appreciated the product and have given it brilliant reviews because of its simple design and easy to use process whereas the rest 29% have disagreed with the product as they may have encountered some issues.
One particular customer used to shop most of the time but this product solved that issue in a few minutes and that was able to save a few bucks and make him recommend it.
Who is it for
- For those who have concurrent engine issues.
- If any vehicle has an electronic malfunctioning.
- When a simple toolkit is not able to solve your issue.
- To help them solve emission or fuelling issues.
Quick Buyers Guide
Here is what one needs to consider before buying a code reader so that they do not encounter any issues.
● It should be well built and durable so that it is able to withstand any conditions and problems will not occur in any situation. ● It should be well built and durable so that it is able to withstand any conditions and problems will not occur in any situation. ● The product should have at least passed all standards and tests so that it is compatible with any type of vehicle from any year. ● It should have a simple button layout and a readable display so that it makes the process easier for the technician or even for those fixing it at their garage. ● The methods of diagnosis provided by the device should be easy to use. ● It also needs to be light and small which in the end improves its usability and portability
For an in-depth On Board Diagnostic Scanners Buying Guide, visit this page !
When any product does not suit the person’s requirements there are always alternative choices to fix them as they might offer better solutions than this product.
The FOXWELL Nt301 Obd2 Code Scanner is a similarly built device that is not only much cheaper than the Actron device but is also built with more advanced features such as a screen and a four-button layout which is able to indicate more issues easily while being built much better to offer an excellent experience.
The Veepeak OBD2 Scanner is a device that unlike the other two is extremely cheap and offers almost the same functions as the other two and having the main advantage of a 30-day return policy. Something which cannot be said of other devices as that gives the owner a certain peace of mind.
The OBD II Auto Code Scanner is the smaller brother to the Nt301 while coming in with the same layout and a much cheaper price and having the convenience of not using any batteries.
This product solves the issue that there are many code readers that can diagnose certain issues that a normal toolkit or person cannot do as their advanced readout and simple operation help in simplifying the process and in the end making them a great buy.
The Actron CP9125 PocketScan Code Reader is a great example of that with its simple operation and buttons anyone can diagnose issues in their vehicle with ease.
[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’http://www.wlap.org/shop/acton-cp9125-pocketscan-code-reader-amazon’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’center’]Check Amazon Price[/thrive_link]